Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is better covergirl eye-lights mascara or maybelline great lash?

i just ran out of my lancome mascara which my mom bought me as a gift and its like 24 bux so i have to buy my own. if you dont like these could you suggest one u like?Which is better covergirl eye-lights mascara or maybelline great lash?
MAYBELLINE. the yellow tube is amazing! and the pink tube will always be a fav. :)Which is better covergirl eye-lights mascara or maybelline great lash?
do not get the maybelline great lash one, it is terrible! clumpy, sticky, messy terrible lashed, i haven't tried the eyelights one but a few of my friends use and it and they really like it, i personally love lashblast by covergirl





:)
You should go with the maybelline one because the covergirl mascara doesn't work and it's a waste of money.You could try the lash blast mascara by covergirl because that works better.
maybelline!!! lol
I think Cover girl lash blast is really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening