Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Exact eyelights eye-brightening mascara? Does it really work?

When I wear it everybody tells me that I have the most natural green eyes they had ever seen so I guess that means it works well and it really lengthens them. I suggest buying it. And it is very easy to use on your bottom lashline as well :DExact eyelights eye-brightening mascara? Does it really work?
it does for me...


i have green eyes and it makes them like really pop


my sister has brown eyes and it works for her too


idk about the ones for blue or hazel eyes though because idk any one who has tried it with those colors


good luck%26lt;3Exact eyelights eye-brightening mascara? Does it really work?
I have blue eyes and I bought it. It works for like a night out look but I personally don't like it for a day or work look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening