Friday, June 25, 2010

What colour mascara do u reccomend with my eye colour?

Wow, of course I'm not a vampire, i just have gold eyes, and i'm not the only one. I find the twilight movie kinda stupid actually.What colour mascara do u reccomend with my eye colour?
I have a similar eye color, really light brown almost golden , i just use Jet black or blackest black, its not about the mascara really, it's more about the shadows and liners.What colour mascara do u reccomend with my eye colour?
i think u mean that u have hazel eyes, a kind of golden brown. black mascara is always classic but covergirl has one in an auburnish black color.... anyway it is called lash blast luxe which also volumizes, and covergirl eye enhancers, which has a special tint to flatter your eye color
uh, black? im a vampire, and from my experience, black is always the best choice. what's twilight? omg, people made a documentary of my brother and sister-in-law as i predicted! yay!
Rich Black or Blackest Black. That would be really pretty.





A purple or blue mascara would probably look fun and playful, but the black sounds like it would e beautiful
Maybe brown-black mascara.
what the buck you are not a vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening