Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Isn't it too much for teenagers to wear eye liner, mascara, and black eyeshadow?

I see so many teens wearing the smokey eye look. But aren't they (the 12-14 olds) too young to wear all that makeup?Isn't it too much for teenagers to wear eye liner, mascara, and black eyeshadow?
Yeah, I totally agree with you ... 12 - 14 is toooo young to be wearing that much make-up !!!





There are so many young girls these days putting out the wrong image, and getting themselves the wrong kind of attention !!





It's Sad !!Isn't it too much for teenagers to wear eye liner, mascara, and black eyeshadow?
mascara and eyeliner aren't bad but black eyeshadow isn't. what i have noticed is that people who do that seem to have a mean look to them so i dont like to do that.
no
What?? I think teenagers can wear eyliner ndn mascar but I know the smokey blach eyeshadow is alot but......eyeliner is okay I think!
if they're wearing all that, yes it is too much, especially if they are young (13 or 14). When they get to be 15 and 16, it's a matter of personal comfort (I'm assuming you're a parent). It also depends on why the teenager is wearing all that make up. Generally, that seems like too much make-up for anyone, but if a teenager has their reasons, maybe it's ok.
I think the black eye liner in 12-14 year old girls is tooo much. But I love the smokey eye look.
yes, i agree... its even worse when they dont know how to do it right and it looks like crap [aka my 13 yr. old sister haha]
i am 14 and i use eyliner, mascara,and light eye shadow....i dont think that is bad!...but in a way i do agree with you...at our school it almost seems like girls try to go darker and darker and here i am thinking make up is suppose to look natural lol also a lot of girls are trying to be more advanced..i am not sure if make up has something to do with it but i can c were you would think it does!!
It is all in what trend they are into, If it is OK with the parents then it is not so bad is it? You have realize times are changing. More teens are looking for ways to express themselves.
yes, it is. i think girls/teens wear that because they either wanna be goths or because they cant wait to grow up and wear make-up.
I think if they piped down some on it then it wouldnt be so bad. It's just when they put alot on so its noticeable at first glance. Girls should enjoy their younger years.
It depends. Im young nd i wear makeup. but too much will look rele bad. u have to knoe ur limits.





%26lt;3
Umm. .


I'm 14


%26amp; that's basically what i wear


you just cant exaggerate it. . .
yess!! Its so annoying. By the time they are old they will have such bad skin around their eyes!!
depends on the look you want to acheive ,and the person ...mascara only
i think you should ask your parents of you look like a zombie, if they say yes, then you should take a little off, but other than that, i don't see a problem.





Good Luck
no!!! i love make up :D
Eyeline %26amp; mascra ar fine .. but


As long as its not too much of black eyeshadow
I was 15 when I started trying out different makeup looks. It all depends. Nowadays, the 12-14 year old girls are developing alot faster than girls were when I was that age. Times are changing.
I think any makeup is to much for anybody.
nooo!! makeup is love! as long as they know how to apply and stuff i think its fine. and people around that age dont always have clean fresh skin. i started getting pimples and acne and stuff when i was 11
It really depends on the individual. I can't do that with my skin tone, and my natural platinum blonde hair, but I think that, if they are mature and they are fully developed . They should have the opportunity to choose what they want to do with their apperences. How would you like it if someone told you ,';You can't wear that your too young';





It wouldn't help your self esteme, would it???
Kind of.


I think its not necessarily right if they do it everyday in any setting. If they're going to a party or night event of some sourt, I think its okay for them to get a little dolled up and enjoy being a girl.


Why not?
nahh. if it looks good then it's fine!
Yes but teens are always going to want to wear make-up...it's the circle of life
I think it looks good, but I don麓t wear any, because my mom says I am too young. I am 13. Isn麓t that old enough?? She doesn麓t let me do fun things!!
I'm thirteen and I wear mascara and eyeliner and, when I'm dressing up, a translucent or sheer eyeshadow. If worn in moderation and the right colors considering your hair and skin color, these can be worn without looking fake. Most likely the teens you see are waying way too much. If they are your relatives or friends, hint that they should still wear the makeup but less is more. :]
i agree with you even though i'm just a teenager myself. i can stand the mascara and eyeliner but blakc eyeshadow??? if it was like a light color yea, whatever but black! EWW! but alot of the girls are going gothic for some reason!
Yes!! A little lip gloss and mascara will make you look a lot younger and prettier than the ';Goth'; trashy look!!
Definitely. Wearing makeup to make you look nicer is fine, but a lot of young teens today wear so much makeup to try to look older.
omgsh yes!!!! too young! i mean when your that young you still have fresh clean nice looking skin! the longer you go without wearing a ton of makeup the longer you wont need it! so yha i agree with you....12-14 %26amp;%26amp; wearing that much makeup....thats a big no no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening