Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Attention girls! What is the black stringy stuff in my eye, I think it's from mascara, but what is it?

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does anyone else get it?





After I wash my face, at the bottom of my eye I get black stringy things, I do wear mascara, is if from that?





What is it? Why does that happen?


Should I be worried?


Thanks ladiesAttention girls! What is the black stringy stuff in my eye, I think it's from mascara, but what is it?
I get it to it's so annoying.





鈾?br>




http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Attention girls! What is the black stringy stuff in my eye, I think it's from mascara, but what is it?
lmao this one time on the history channel or discovery channel or something, i watched this thing about parasites... and there were these eye parasites that people can get, and for the longest time i was freaking out about thinking i had them, when i cleaned out my eye boogers and saw them... sooo either we all have parasites, orrr it really IS just eye boogers... YAY!!!!!!!!!
It's either from your mascara, or if you wear liquid eyeliner. It's just the stuff getting in your eyes, and when you blink your eye is trying to get it out, so it clots it and sends it to the corner/bottom of your eye.
don't worry this happened to me too, what kind of eyeliner/ mascara do you use? if you are using makeup like wet n wild and nyc that will probably happen. try something nicer your skin is worth it.
Most likely eyeliner. That's what it is for me most of the time. I don't think it's anything to worry about, just clean it out :)
eyeliner or mascara. it probably happens to everyone, and it has never hurt my eyes. its just really annoying lol
calm down


its your makeup mixed with residue and water in your eye


its no big deal


just wipe it out
It is eye boogers mixed with eye makeup lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening