Friday, June 25, 2010

I have blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and black eyelashes. What eye makeup (mostly eyeliner/mascara) is best?

I have the same coloring as you and purple eyeliner (I use Almay Intense i-Color pencil in Purple Amethyst) and black mascara (Maybelline Sky High Curves in Soft Black) look really good and make my eyes pop.I have blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and black eyelashes. What eye makeup (mostly eyeliner/mascara) is best?
personally i think dark green eyeshadow makes blue eyes POP and black eyeliner always does the trick..i suggest liquid for the top and normal black eyeliner for the bottom.


if you want to go natural i suggest a dark gold lid with dark caramel for the crease still with the same eyeliner and also a good mascara makes eyes really POP so i suggest a black lengthening and volumizing oneI have blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and black eyelashes. What eye makeup (mostly eyeliner/mascara) is best?
i have the exact same color combo as you :)... sometimes i use blue/navy eyeliner, and if not that than either brown or black (i like any brand liquid(ish) sticks, i hope you know which kind i'm talkin bout...i use dark brown shadow on my lash line, a tan or a LIGHT color for my lid...and a medium color (anything) for my crease....and i use the blackest mascara (right now im likein XXL curl enhancer, the one with two ends) i can find... i also use bronzer from victorias secret during the summer and a pink blush during the winter...and i never really wear lipstick just lipgloss (prob a clear or something with a little pink tint to it) HOPE THIS HELPS! ;)
well I don't use them.


I just use blush and eye shadow.


My skin tone is whitish kinda tan and I have about the same as you.I use light brown eye shadow and light brownish pink blush.It makes you look amazing and makes yours eyes pop.
ooh, okay, black eyeliner. then put a thin line of blue across that. it'll make your eyes pop! then black mascara. but if you have really pale skin, try a grayish eyeliner.
i like Mark by Avon the eyeliner is awesome!! check it out heres the link http://www.youravon.com/dgeorge7412
From what ive seen on girls who have your genes is, brown eyeliners and brown/tan eyeshadow makes the eyes POP.And i would also suggest staying with your black mascara. =D
Dry purpleish liner and blue mascara.
maybelline make good eyeliners - and revlon make amazing mascaras

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening