Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When do you start wearing eye liner and mascara?

just cuz you wear eyeliner/mascara doesnt make you goth :)


my friend started in 8th grade.


another one of my friends started this summer (summer before 10th grade)


i personally dont wear makeup


goodluck!When do you start wearing eye liner and mascara?
I actually started wearing makeup when I was 5.. BEFORE YOU ALL FREAK OUT. I wore makeup for DANCE recitals, I was a dancer so yeah I only wore makeup for shows.





For school.


I started in 8th grade. At first I just lined my waterline because I sucked at putting liner on my upper lash line.


But why does it look bad if you wear mascara? Almost every one wears it.


Back to eyeliner, try makeing as thin a line as you can. Sharpen your pencil regularly and the line wont make your eyes too darkWhen do you start wearing eye liner and mascara?
depends. i started wearing it in 5th grade. but i only ever put on a litlle bit of mascara, only becuz i had an older sister that did the same. live like a kid and dont wear it unless you absolutely need too. cuz before you know it, you're grown up and you HAVE to wear makeup.


but overall, wear makeup when YOU want to wear makeup, not becuz everyone else is.


good luck
i started eyeliner in 6th grade


mascara in 7th



Never! Why hide natural beauty?
I am 13, I started when i was about 12.


If your good at it, It looks nice!






I started wearing it a little in eight grade :)
lol. im thirteen, i just started recently. :D
I'm 14 and just started.
i started when i was 12



im just starting and im in the 8th grade
i was about 11 or 12
i started when i was 12 or 13
you mean what age? i started in grade 9 - 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening