Friday, June 25, 2010

Does the covergirl eye brightening mascara really work ?

i was wondering if it works good for green eyes because i was thinking about getting itDoes the covergirl eye brightening mascara really work ?
yup it doesDoes the covergirl eye brightening mascara really work ?
my friend who has green eyes uses it and says it doesnt
I tried it for green eyes, and I saw a slight difference..but not enough to freak out about. if you haven't spent the 7 or 8 bucks on it yet, I would say it's not really worth it. You don't get much in the tube and it pretty much is like any other mascara. i went out on a limb and tried it and it kinda made my lashes clumpy and the color wasn't that different from black (when it was on my lashes, it looked black to me). i stick to my scandalash mascara by mark!
yeh
I have it and I wouldn't say it made my eyes significantly brighter, but it is a good mascara. It seperates really well and give a good curve. So if you combine it with some good eyeshadow, you'll get the pop in your eyes as well as a good lash.
nah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening