Friday, June 25, 2010

What brand of eyeliner,mascara,eye liquid, and eye shadow that works good??

I have really sensitive skin so I have to use Clinique everything now. I really do like Clinique make up but it can get rather expensive. I used to use an Almay smudge proof liner, it was awesome because it wouldn't come off. Maybelline also has some great mascaras.What brand of eyeliner,mascara,eye liquid, and eye shadow that works good??
I have had good luck with Physician's Formula. You can find it at Target, WalMart, pharmacies, etc. Their products work really well and are great for sensitive skin also.What brand of eyeliner,mascara,eye liquid, and eye shadow that works good??
I always get waterproof. I've heard good things about NYC. Loreal is the kind I buy, though.
Best mascara has to be ';Telescopic'; by L'Oreal Paris and all of their products are great so you should try 'em!!
Pencil Liner: MAC %26amp; ModelCo


Liquid Liner: ';Face Of Australia'; Cosmetics (no flaking)


Mascara: Rimmel %26amp; Maybelline


Eyeshadow: Bourjois Paris (great colors too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening